- This event has passed.
Women’s Self-Defense Workshop
September 16, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$10
- Date: Thursday, September 16, 2021
- Time: 6:00-8:00 PM
- Location: Hruska Memorial Public Library, David City (we will move outdoors to a grassy area if Covid indoor event guidelines change)
- Who can attend: Women ages 14 and older (Minors should be accompanied by a parent or guardian)
- Remember to: Wear comfortable clothing you can move in (i.e. t-shirt, sweat pants, and tennis shoes)
- $10 (Donated to survivors of domestic violence and their children)
- Come to the Farmer’s Market in David City on September 10th from 4-6:30 pm to receive $2 off registration.
- If finances will prevent you from attending, please reach out. We don’t want anyone to feel they can’t attend due to cost. Email us at email@example.com or call (402) 367-3585 to learn about volunteer opportunities or other options. You are more important than your money.
Please make payment by bringing cash or check to:
- David City Farmer’s Market downtown on September 10th from 4-6:30 pm (Discount Cost: $8) (You can also register at the market in person)
- Hruska Memorial Public Library the day of the workshop ($10) (Online or Phone pre-registration is still required)
- Or mail or drop off at Genesis House, 474 N. 12th Street, David City, NE 68632 ($10)
This document and information in it are provided in confidentially, for the sole purposes of events and programming only, and will not be disclosed to any third party.