Genesis House has implemented a response plan to do our part to prevent the spread of Coronavirus-COVID-19 and Influenza.
Our main priority is to continue serving clients while following CDC and disease prevention guidelines.
Due to our “home environment” it is impossible to follow suggested social distancing inside our facility.
Because of this, we are taking the following measures:
- We will be providing mentoring services to clients only over the phone.
- To ensure clients can still get food and supplies, they will be able to pick up supplies on our doorstep of Genesis House or we may be able to deliver items to doorsteps on a situational basis.
- We will still be accepting donations, per our donation policy. Please call Genesis House beforehand to make arrangements.
- We ask those interested in our services or donating supplies to first call Genesis House instead of physically coming here.
- At his time, we are postponing all of our speaking engagements and gatherings.
Be assured that Genesis House will continue to operate. Pat and Nicole will maintain regular hours to answer calls and respond to emails. Please check our Facebook page/website for updated information.
Thank you for helping us keep you safe!
Genesis House Team