Genesis House has implemented a response plan to do our part to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Our main priority is to continue serving clients while following CDC and disease prevention guidelines.
Due to our “home environment,” it is impossible to follow suggested social distancing inside our facility.
Because of this, we are taking the following measures:
- We are not allowing anyone other than staff inside Genesis House at this time.
- We are providing mentoring services to clients over the phone and outside- as weather permits.
- To ensure clients can still get food and supplies, they will be able to pick up supplies on our doorstep of Genesis House or we may be able to deliver items to clients’ doorsteps on a situational basis.
- We will still be accepting donations, per our donation policy found here. Please call Genesis House beforehand to make arrangements.
- We ask those interested in our services or donating supplies to first call Genesis House or use the contact form found here instead of physically coming here.
- At this time, we are postponing all of our in-person speaking engagements and gatherings but can offer some services virtually. Ask us for more info.
Be assured that Genesis House will continue to operate. Our 2 employees are at Genesis House on offsetting days Monday-Thursday and are also working from home. Please check our Facebook page/website for updated information.
Thank you for helping us keep you safe!
Genesis House Team