Together we can build a world where all women are strong, safe, and valued.
Victims of domestic violence receive free and confidential support, including immediate help with clothing, food, & household items, drug & alcohol education, referrals for counseling & legal advice, and skills to live a life free from violence.
We offer domestic & dating violence education through community outreach and involvement in businesses, organizations, churches, and schools.
Our mission is the self-sufficiency & empowerment of women. Several times a year, we host community learning events in areas such as, self-defense, growing food, parenting skills, and more.
Help Spread Awareness
Domestic violence is a community issue. Speak with our outreach coordinator today to find out how you can break the silence on domestic violence in your workplace, social organizations, and at home.
- Working Together to Grow Together July 13, 2020
- 7 Messages for Our Communities April 23, 2020
- Tips for Parents/Kids While Schools Are Closed March 18, 2020
- Genesis House Coronavirus-COVID-19 and Influenza Response Plan March 13, 2020
- Ace Round-Up for Genesis House February 11, 2020